Sunday, April 10, 2011

Commissioned by the Queen to Bake Birthday Cake!

Val's Vegetarian Lasagna

This is the main dish of dinner we had with our dear friends the other night.
I will post the recipe - although I'm waiting for said dear friend and BFF to arrive at the door any moment so I may have to come back and edit this....I'm also in some weird typing zone where everything is coming from the center and my "tech team" is either busy sleeping all day...or REALLY BUSY WITH IMPORTANT STUFF!!!
Either way I'm on my own!!!

The Queen has commissioned me to bake a birthday cake today!!!  Lean close and I will whisper in your ear...Val's the QUEEN!!!  She is having a shin dig tonight for her son Mike and let's face it, I begged her to let me make Rachel Allen's chocolate cake!!!  Said cake is baked and ready to be iced!!!  This time I'm using melted bittersweet chocolate in the icing and buttermilk instead of water and vanilla extract....BFF has arrived I will add more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment